Are you interested in a career with the area's leading equipment supplier? Check our availabilities below to see what exciting opportunities are waiting for you.
Location: Apalachin | Department: Service Department
Small engine mechanic will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide variety of landscape equipment, including lawn mowers, line trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, cutoff saws, chainsaws, sod cutters, and aerators. Small engine mechanics will also be expected to assist in the repair and maintenance of larger equipment such as trucks, trailers, and skid steers on an as-needed basis. Mechanics must maintain a well-organized and clean shop at all times.
Mechanics must take direction from the Shop Manager and serve the repair and maintenance needs of a large landscape production staff. As such, qualified candidates will display a consistent attitude of teamwork and positive cooperation when facing multi-faceted demands. Mechanics must be able to follow set schedules and maintenance routines, but also prioritize incoming work and function efficiently as independent problem solvers in the absence of constant or immediate supervision.
Additionally, mechanics must be able to work in a very physically demanding environment that includes frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB.
- Extensive knowledge of 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot, find problems, and repair equipment.
- Ability to operate landscape equipment and power tools.
- Ability to weld and operate a cutting torch.
- Basic computer skills for simple data entry.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Location: New Milford | Department: Service
Reports to: Location Serice Manager
Purpose: Transportation of new and used equipment to and from dealership.
- Transportation of equipment to and from customers and between dealer facilites.
- Supports the sales department with equipment delivery.
- Maintains records of eqipment and obtains necessary paperwork.
- Maintains all required certifcations for company drivers.
- Keeps trucks clean and in order as a positive presentation of company
- May instruct customers on basic equipment operation.
- Anything else that may be require during the course of business.
Wage Rate: TBD based on experience.
Start Date: Immediate
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Honesdale | Department: Sales
- Collaborates with Corporte Managers to develop, maintain and manage the execution of the sales and aftermarket strategies for the organization.
- Oversee Daily maintenance of the facility
- Assist with ensuring appropriate staffing coverage when needed
- Ensure a professional appearance of the faclity and staff
- Resolve elevated customer issues
- Act as the primary contact for local community events and decisions
- Lead regular team meetings between department managers
- Provide input to hiring, development, evaluation, and effectiveness of other employees within the store
- Assist each department when needed.