Are you interested in a career with the area's leading equipment supplier? Check our availabilities below to see what exciting opportunities are waiting for you.
Location: Ashley | Department: Parts
Responsible for ordering, selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Manager with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receiving of shipments and assists the service department with parts lookup and ordering
- Maintains the parts department in a clean and orderly fashion
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages inventory levels in conjunction with the Corporate Parts Managers objectives
- Performs an annual inventory audit within the specified time frame established by the Corporate Parts Manager
- Promotes add-on and attachment sales to customers
- Generates the daily parts order to ensure each department receives the necessary items to complete their tasks
- Performs other duties as needed or directed by the location manager or corporate parts manager
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Location: Honesdale | Department: Sales
- Collaborates with Corporte Managers to develop, maintain and manage the execution of the sales and aftermarket strategies for the organization.
- Oversee Daily maintenance of the facility
- Assist with ensuring appropriate staffing coverage when needed
- Ensure a professional appearance of the faclity and staff
- Resolve elevated customer issues
- Act as the primary contact for local community events and decisions
- Lead regular team meetings between department managers
- Provide input to hiring, development, evaluation, and effectiveness of other employees within the store
- Assist each department when needed.